ABN No.: 50 123 090 420
Plumbing Licence: 26537
Refrigeration Licence: L068086
BSA No.: 1192351
Phone 1300 360 559
Email [email protected]
Cash is simple however other options are available.
Please Note: As quotes are provided over the phone there may be a miscommunication, under estimated room size or difficulty with accessibility to the carpets that require cleaning. (Our standard room size is 3m² and main room 4m².) Due to these factors and others upon arrival a reassessment may be required. This does not prevent us from performing our duties however additional funds may be negotiated to carry out a professional and efficient clean.
Pre Arrival Service Perparations
Pre-Service recommendation for Carpets and Pest Control
To prevent injury of ourselves we would ask that heavy shifting of furniture be done prior to our arrival. Workplace Health and Safety’ legalities do not allow us to lift heavy furniture.
All Objects and décor on the carpet surface should be removed from the carpet prior to our arrival. Objects that remain on carpeted areas will be deemed acceptable and cleaned around.
A well vacuumed carpet prior to our service enables us to identify any marks, stains, loose thread or any other imperfection in your carpets. We will then be able to bring the imperfection to your attention, mark it down and discuss how we are going to rectify the problem/damage.
- Carpet CleanHow Does 360 Clean Remove Urine Stains?
- Carpet CleanRemoving Carpet Stains
- Tile & Grout CleanMaintaining the beauty of your floor tiles
- Air Conditioning CleaningAir conditioning unit cleaning, doing the smart thing for your health
- Pest ControlPest control advice from a professional cleaning company
- Carpet CleanBringing Your Carpet Back to Life After Water Damage
- Mattress cleaningHow to Clean Your Bed Like a Pro
- Carpet CleanCarpet cleaning solutions straight from professionals
- Carpet CleanRug Cleaning|Carpet Cleaning
- Feature ArticlesHow often do you need pest control in your house